The causes of hearing loss vary. Some people are born with hearing loss, others experience hearing loss with aging or from exposure to loud noises and sounds.
Signs You Might Be Experiencing Hearing Loss:
- Muffling of speech and other sounds
- Difficulty understanding words, especially against background noise or in a crowd
- Trouble hearing consonants
- Frequently asking others to speak more slowly, clearly and loudly
- Needing to turn up the volume of the television or radio
- Withdrawal from conversations
- Avoidance of some social settings
Finding the Right Hearing Aid for You
Did you know that nobody’s ears are exactly a like? In fact ears are unique to each and every person, so much so that they are comparable in uniqueness to the fingerprint.
That’s why we don’t use a one size fits all approach when it comes to hearing aids. When we are fitting you for hearing aids we take into consideration your diagnosis, the size and shape of your ear and ear canal, the degree or nature of your hearing loss, your lifestyle, and your budget.
Our goal is to find the best hearing aid possible for you!
Types of Hearing Aids
What Our Patients Are Saying
Our Recommended Hearing Partners
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed